Halab is the ancient name of Aleppo in northern Syria.
Halab may also refer to:
- Aleppo Governorate, Syria
- Halab, Iran, a city in Zanjan Province, Iran
- Halab, Isfahan, a village in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Halab District, an administrative subdivision of Iran
- Halab, a subgroup of the Dom people of North Africa
- Halab 100, an Egyptian ship of the line, see List of ships of the line of Egypt
- Radhuiya Halab Fakhir, an elected member in the Iraqi Babil governorate council election, 2005
- Halabja, a town in Iraqi Kurdistan and the site of 1988 poison gas attack
- Aleppo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Halab.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.