|Look up half-pint in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A half pint has two common meanings: half of a pint (a unit of volume) or an expression for a short person or small child.
Half-pint or Half Pint may also refer to:
- Half Pint, stage name of Jamaican reggae singer Lindon Roberts (born 1961)
- Half-Pint, stage name of Cassandra Jackson, a female rapper in Son of Bazerk, a hip-hop band
- Don "Half Pint" Santos, former member of the American R&B group IMx
- Half-Pint, nickname of Gene Rye (1906-1980), Major League baseball player
- Half-Pint, nickname of character Le Van Hawke portrayed by actor Roland Harrah III
- Half-Pint, nickname of character Laura Ingalls Wilder portrayed by actor Melissa Gilbert
- "Half-Pint", an episode of the TV series Airwolf
- Half Pints Brewing Company, a Canadian craft brewery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Half-Pint.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.