From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hanabi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hanabi may refer to:
- Hanabi (花火), the Japanese word for fireworks
- Hanabi (card game), a French fireworks-themed cooperative card game
- Hana-bi, a film by Takeshi Kitano
- Hanabi", a song by Ikimonogakari
- "Hanabi", a song by MUCC from their album Kyūtai
- "Hanabi", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki from her single H and her album Rainbow
- "Hanabi: episode II", a song by Ayumi Hamasaki from her single &
- "Hanabi", a song by Mr. Children from their album Supermarket Fantasy
- "Yoru Hanabi", a song by BeForU
- "Kingyo Hanabi", a single by Ai Otsuka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hanabi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.