Hani Furstenberg (Hebrew: חני פירסטנברג; born September 14, 1979) is an Israeli-American actress perhaps best known in Israel for her work in the films Yossi & Jagger and Campfire, and internationally for her role in The Loneliest Planet.
In Israel, Furstenberg first gained notoriety for her role as Lilach in the TV drama The Bourgeoisie (HaBurganim) and has since starred in numerous Israeli plays, television series, and feature films.
Since 2010, she has resided in the United States with her husband, Ido Hizkiya, and their daughter.
- Kohn, Eric (2012-10-05). "FUTURES: 'The Loneliest Planet' Star Hani Furstenberg Movies Beyond the Israeli Stage". Indiewire. Retrieved 2013-02-02.
- Kee Chang (2011-09-28). "New York Film Festival Exclusive: Hani Furstenberg". Anthem Magazine. Retrieved 2013-02-02.
- Alexander, Neta (2012-12-06). "Hani Furstenberg: First She Took Tel Aviv; Now She's Taking Manhattan". Haaretz. Retrieved 2019-02-06.
- Furstenberg, Hani. "Hani Furstenberg". America-Israel Cultural Foundation. Retrieved 2019-02-06.
- "Israeli-American Actress Dazzles Broadway in Cabaret Revival". Haaretz. February 5, 2015.
- "Broadway Newcomer Hani Furstenberg Steps into Cabaret". Broadway. December 22, 2014.
- Alexander, Neta (2012-12-06). "Hani Furstenberg: First she took Tel Aviv; now she's taking Manhattan". Haaretz.com. Retrieved 2013-02-02.
- "'The Golem' brings a legend back to life - Opinion - Jerusalem Post". www.jpost.com. Retrieved 2019-02-06.