From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hanuman, also known as Anjaneya, is one of the most important personalities in the Indian epic, the Ramayana.
Hanuman may also refer to:
- Hanuman (2005 film), 2005 Hindi animated feature film
- Return of Hanuman, a 2007 sequel to the 2005 animated movie
- Anjaneya (film), a Tamil film directed by Maharajan
- Gray langur, a group of Old World monkeys
- Hanumana, Rewa is a town in Rewa district, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Hanuman, a character in the Ringworld's Children book by Larry Niven
- Raj Hamsa X-Air "H" Hanuman ultralight aircraft by Raj Hamsa Ultralights
- Sankatmochan Mahabali Hanuman, an Indian TV serial
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hanuman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.