|Directed by||Jahnu Barua|
|Edited by||Deepa Bhatia|
|Distributed by||Navjeevan Films|
Har Pal (English: Every Moment) is an unreleased Indian film directed by art cinema director Jahnu Barua, who previously directed the critically acclaimed Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara (2005). The film stars Preity Zinta, Shiney Ahuja and Isha Koppikar in leading roles. Dharmendra appears in a supporting role as Zinta's father. The film relates the love story between two neighbours, played by Zinta and Ahuja, who are paired together on-screen for the first time.
Preity Zinta and Shiney Ahuja were Jahnu Barua's first choices for the leading roles. Initially, Dipannita Sharma was supposed to play the supporting role of Zinta's room mate, but was later replaced by Isha Koppikar. Amitabh Bachchan was also supposed to make a role in the film as Zinta's father, but he later opted out due to date problems. Bachchan was subsequently replaced by Dharmendra, after Zinta, who was looking for an opportunity to work with him, had suggested his name. Dino Morea makes a special appearance in a song composed by Pritam Chakraborty.
Filming began in August 2007 in Mumbai, and took place in Kolkata and Shillong, Meghalaya. The film's release was delayed for several years following rape charges which were brought on male lead Shiney Ahuja and which might have dampened the film's commercial prospects. In November 2010, it was announced that the film would come out in December of that year. However on 25 November 2014, Barua announced that the film's production had been halted with no plans to release the film.
- Preity Zinta as Runa
- Shiney Ahuja as Rohit
- Isha Koppikar as Shweta
- Lillete Dubey as
- Dharmendra as Baba
- Dino Morea as Ambi (Special appearance)
- Jai Kalra
- IndiaFM News Bureau (18 April 2007). "Shiney and Priety in Jahnu Barua's next". indiafm.com. Retrieved 2007-05-06.
- Kelkar, Reshma (17 August 2007). "Isha Koppikar replaces Dipannita in Har Pall". indiafm.com. Retrieved 2007-08-17.
- "Preity wanted Dharmendra as dad". indiatimes. 21 December 2007. Retrieved 2008-01-12.
- Jha, Subhash K. (26 September 2007). "Dharmendra replaces Amitabh Bachchan in Har Pall". indiafm.com. Retrieved 2007-09-26.
- Hoihnu Hauzel "Shiney Ahuja, Priety Zinta's movie to hit screens next month", Hindustan Times, 19 November 2010.
- "Producers refused to account 'Har Pal' following Shiney Ahuja rape case, reveals Jahnu Barua". Deccan Chronicle. Deccan Chronicle Holdings Limited. 25 November 2014. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
|This article about a Hindi film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|