Hardball (1994 TV series)
|Created by||Jeff Martin
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||9 (2 unaired)|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Interbang, Inc.
Magic Beans, Inc.
|Distributor||Disney-ABC Domestic Television|
|Original release||September 4 – October 23, 1994|
Hardball is an American baseball sitcom that aired Sunday nights at 8:30 pm on Fox from September 4, 1994 to October 23, 1994. The series premiered in the middle of the 1994–95 Major League Baseball strike and was canceled around the time that the year's World Series would have been played.
The series focused on the players and staff of the Pioneers, a fictional American League baseball team. Among those shown were veteran pitcher Dave Logan, catcher Mike Widmer, manager Ernest 'Happy' Talbot, team owner Mitzi Balzer, and Hardball, the team mascot.
- Bruce Greenwood as Dave Logan
- Mike Starr as Mike Widmer
- Joe Rogan as Frank Valente
- Phill Lewis as Arnold Nixon
- Chris Browning as Llyod LaCombe
- Dann Florek as Ernest 'Happy' Talbot
- Steve Hytner as Brad Coolidge
- Alexandra Wentworth as Lee Emory
- Rose Marie as Mitzi Balzer
- Adam Hendershott as Nelson Balzer
- The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network and Cable TV Shows, 1946-Present. Ballantine Books. 2003. p. 506. ISBN 0-345-45542-8.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|