Jump to navigation Jump to search
Haridas or Haridasa may refer to:
People with the name
- Haridas Niranjani, an Indian saint poet believed to have lived in the 16th and 17th centuries
- Haridasa Thakur, prominent follower of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu, a convert from Islam
- Haridas Chaudhuri, Aurobindo affiliated philosopher
- Swami Haridas, saint-musician and a pioneer in the Hindustani classical music
- Sadhu Haridas, 19th century yogi and fakir
- Haridas Mundhra, Calcutta-based industrialist and stock speculator
- K. K. Haridas, Indian director
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haridas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.