From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up harpy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A harpy is a female monster in Greek mythology.
Harpy may also refer to:
Spyderco Harpy, a folding, serrated, lock-blade pocket knife manufactured by Spyderco.
- The Harpy, an American film
- Harpy, a character in the video game Puyo Puyo
- Betty Ross, the first Marvel Comics Harpy
- Marlo Chandler, the second Marvel Comics Harpy
- Harpy Valentine, a minor character from Saint Seiya
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Harpy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.