Heavy Load (punk band)
The band were also the founders of the charity Stay Up Late, a campaign seeking to improve the social lives of people with learning difficulties by calling for more flexible staff hours. Stay Up Late is a national charity promoting full and active social lives for people with learning disabilities.
- Simon Barker, vocals
- Jimmy Nichols, guitar and vocals
- Paul Richards, bass
- Mick Williams, guitar and vocals
- Michael White, drums
|Title||Date of Release|
|The Queen Mother's Dead||2006|
- Kate Spicer, 'Fashion lovers with learning disabilities', The Sunday Times Style Magazine, 1 November 2009 | http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/style/fashion/article188763.ece
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 29 August 2012. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 28 August 2012. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 24 March 2014. Retrieved 24 March 2014.
- IN MEMORY OF SIMON BARKER
- Alex Petridis, 'We played Mencap and they told us to turn it down', The Guardian, 13 September 2008 | https://www.theguardian.com/music/2008/sep/13/popandrock.musicdocumentary