Hebei University of Engineering
|Location||Handan, Hebei, People's Republic of China|
|Campus||Urban 1,560,800 square meters|
It was established in 2003 from the amalgamation of individual colleges; Hebei Institute of Architectural Science and Technology, North China Institute of Water Conservancy and Hydro-electric Power, Handan Medicine College and Handan Agriculture College.
In 2006, Ministry of Education of China authorized the university to change its name to Hebei University of Engineering. The university now specializes in the fields of civil engineering, together with science disciplines, water power, agriculture and medicine.
The university has four campuses, namely Main, Zhong Hua Nan, Congtai and Mingguan, the university covers an area of 2,340 mu (1,560,800 square meters), with a building area of 830,000 square meters.
The university is organised into the following departments:
- School of Science
- School of Architecture
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Urban Construction
- School of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- School of Resource Science
- School of Information Science and Electrical Engineering
- School of Economy and Management
- School of Humanities
- School of Natural Science
- School of Agriculture
- School of Hydraulic and Hydro-power
- School of Medicine
- Official website (Chinese) (English)