Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
List of games
- Emoyan no 10-bai Pro Yakyuu
- Great Deal
- Pocket no Naka no Oukoku (Canceled)
- In Moon Crystal (ムーンクリスタル), a side scrolling action game released by Hect for the Family Computer in 1992, the player controls a green-haired boy on a quest to rescue his kidnapped family from the evil necromancer Count Crimson. Its gameplay is similar to that of Zelda II and Prince of Persia. Levels include a pirate ship and a clock tower. The game uses Kanji in dialogue, which was rare for games of that era, which typically use katakana.
- The game sold few copies in its limited release, due its timing late in the Famicom's lifespan. Upon release, the Japanese gaming publication Weekly Famitsu gave it a score of 24 out of 40 and praised the smoothness of the character animations. 1up.com and Retro Gamer retrospectively considered the game's graphics and animation of a higher quality than the many Zelda II clones for the Famicom. A North American version was planned and previewed publicly, but was ultimately cancelled, possibly due to the NES's waning popularity in the region and the rising popularity of the Super Nintendo console. The game has never been released outside of Japan, nor has it been re-released in emulation for other systems. Its rarity has made it a collector's item in Japan's used games market.
- 3-Fun Yosou Umaban Club
- Golf Grand Slam
- America Daitōryō Senkyo
- Ihatovo Monogatari
- Simulation Pro Yakyuu
- Furuta Atsuya no Simulation Pro Yakyuu 2
- Thoroughbred Breeder
- Square Deal: The Game of Two Dimensional Poker
- City Connection
- Formation Z (Famicom)
- Big N Magazine. p.19. July–August 2000.
- "Hot Shots! News, previews, events best sellers". Game Players Nintendo Guide. 5 (8): 16. June 1992.
- ムーンクリスタル [ファミコン] / ファミ通.com. www.famitsu.com. Archived from the original on 2018-08-18. Retrieved 2018-08-17.
- Nostalgic Guide of Family Computer. Japan: M.B.MOOK. 2016. pp. 41, 106. ISBN 9784906735891. OCLC 961800615.
- "Hardcore Gaming 101: Moon Crystal". 2013-02-12. Retrieved 2018-08-17.
- "Hidden Gems: The Rest of the NES". 2016-03-05. Retrieved 2018-08-17.
- Jones, Darran. The NES book : everything you need to know about Nintendo's iconic console ; The master system : the Sega book. Bournemouth: Imagine Publishing. p. 77. ISBN 9781785460180. OCLC 909815695.
- "Next Wave". Electronic Gaming Monthly (35): 100, 104. June 1992.
- "New Game Cross Reviews". Weekly Famitsu. September 4, 1992.
- "What's Hot? News from Summer CES". Game Informer: 37. Summer 1992.
- "Retro/Active - NES from 1UP.com". 2006-03-23. Retrieved 2018-08-18.
|This Japanese video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|