St Andrew's Church
Heddington shown within Wiltshire
|Population||456 (in 2011)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Postcode district||SN11 0|
|Fire||Dorset and Wiltshire|
|EU Parliament||South West England|
|UK Parliament||North Wiltshire|
The Anglican Church of St Andrew is Grade II* listed. For church purposes the parish is part of the Oldbury Benefice, together with Calstone Wellington, Cherhill, Compton Bassett and Yatesbury.
King's Play Hill is a biological Site of Special Scientific Interest within the parish.
Every July the village is host to the Heddington and Stockley Steam Rally, which attracts steam engine owners from across the globe.
Heddington has a primary school and a public house, The Ivy.
- "Wiltshire Community History - Census". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- "List entry - Church of St Andrew, Heddington". English Heritage. Retrieved 7 February 2015.
- "Wiltshire Community History - Church of St. Andrew, Heddington". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- "Search Result: Oldbury Benefice". A Church Near You. The Church of England. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- "Wiltshire Community History - The Sayagyi U Ba Khin Memorial Trust, Heddington". Wiltshire Council. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- Heddington at Wiltshire Community History
- Parish Information Oldbury Benefice Community Gateway
- Buddhist Centre Information International Meditation Centre
Media related to Heddington at Wikimedia Commons