From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hedonism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hedonism is a term most often used to describe the philosophy that pleasure is the most important pursuit of humanity. Other uses include:
- Christian hedonism, a controversial Christian doctrine
- The paradox of hedonism, the idea that pleasure does not obey normal principles
- Hedonistic relevance, an observer's tendency to attribute a behavior to a person's disposition
- hedonic psychology, also known as happiness economics
- Hedonism Resorts, vacation resorts in Jamaica
- Hedonism (single), a single by Skunk Anansie
- Hedonism (album), an album by Bellowhead
- "Hedonism (Just Because You Feel Good)", a song by Skunk Anansie
- Hedonismbot, a minor character in Futurama
- Hedonic regression, a method of estimating demand or value, used notably when calculating the Consumer price index
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hedonism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.