From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Heidegger is a German-language-derived surname.
People bearing the name include:
- Johann Heinrich Heidegger (1633, Bäretswil - 1698), Swiss theologian
- Martin Heidegger (1889, Meßkirch - 1976), German philosopher, the most famous "Heidegger"
- Gotthard Heidegger (1666, Stein am Rhein - 1711), Swiss theologian, author of Mythoscopia Romantica (1698)
- Hans Conrad Heidegger (H. Konrad H.)
- Hermann Heidegger (born 1920, Freiburg im Breisgau), German historian
Haidegger is the Austrian and Bavarian spelling of Heidegger
- Charlotte "Lotte" Elisabeth Haidegger (born 1925), famous Austrian female athlete
- Christine Haidegger (1942, Dortmund), an Austrian female writer
- Richard Haidegger, Austrian racer
- Tim Heidecker (born 1976), an American actor, comedian, writer and director
|This page lists people with the surname Heidegger; Haidegger. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|