|Look up Heim or heim in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
In Norwegian place names, the Old Norse word heimr is often weakened to just -um, -eim, -im, or even just -m. See for instance Bærum, Elverum, Modum, Sørum, Bjerkreim, Askim and Sem. The old form has, however, been revived in some names - see for instance Austrheim, Grindheim, Jessheim and Jotunheimen.
Heim may refer to:
- Heim, Norway, a village and former municipality in Sør-Trøndelag county
- Heim Peninsula, Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Heims Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Heim (vehicle manufacturer) a vehicle manufacturer in Germany
- Heim theory, a collection of ideas about the fundamental laws of physics
- Heim, 2011 album by Icelandic singer Jón Jónsson
- Scanning helium ion microscope (HeIM)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heim.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.