Henry County Airport (Ohio)
|Henry County Airport|
|Owner||Henry County Airport Authority|
|Serves||Henry County, Ohio|
|Elevation AMSL||683 ft / 208 m|
Henry County Airport (FAA LID: 7W5) is a public use airport located three nautical miles (6 km) east of the central business district of Napoleon, a city in Henry County, Ohio, United States. It is owned by the Henry County Airport Authority. This airport is included in the National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2011–2015, which categorized it as a general aviation facility.
Facilities and aircraft
Henry County Airport covers an area of 47 acres (19 ha) at an elevation of 683 feet (208 m) above mean sea level. It has one runway designated 10/28 with an asphalt surface measuring 4,000 by 65 feet (1,219 x 20 m).
For the 12-month period ending July 13, 2011, the airport had 15,637 aircraft operations, an average of 42 per day: 99% general aviation, <1% air taxi, and <1% military. At that time there were 21 aircraft based at this airport: 81% single-engine, 14% helicopter, and 5% multi-engine.
- FAA Airport Master Record for 7W5 ( PDF). Federal Aviation Administration. Effective May 31, 2012.
- "2011–2015 NPIAS Report, Appendix A" (PDF). National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems. Federal Aviation Administration. October 4, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF, 2.03 MB) on September 27, 2012. External link in
- Aerial image as of April 1994 from USGS The National Map
- FAA Terminal Procedures for 7W5, effective March 1, 2018
- Resources for this airport: