Henry Oswald Hodgson
Henry Oswald Hodgson FRCO (6 November 1886 - 21 August 1975) was an organist and composer based in England.
He was born on 6 November 1886 in Scawby, Lincolnshire, the son of Revd. Samuel E Hodgson and Evelyn.
He married Rosamund Mangen in 1916 in Ripon.
- Organist of St. Nicholas' Church, Lincoln ???? - 1911
- Organist of St. Peter at Arches, Lincoln 1911 - 1914
- Organist of St. Michael's Church, Alnwick 1914 - 1920
- Organist of Selby Abbey 1920 - 1921
- Organist of All Saints' Church, Leighton Buzzard 1921 - 1928
- Organist of St Mary's Church, Nottingham 1928 - 1954
- Magnificat and Nunc Dimittis in C
- Fantasia on a Christmas Theme
- Communion Setting in F
- Great is the Lord Jehovah
- Grant to us, Lord.
Frederick William Sykes
|Organist of Selby Abbey
Vernon Sydney Read
|Organist and Choirmaster of St. Mary's Church, Nottingham
- Newcastle Journal - 20 June 1914
- Hull Daily Mail - 12 May 1920