Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up heroin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heroin is an opioid drug, but the term may also refer to:
- Heroin (band), a hardcore punk band
- Heroin (Heroin album)
- Heroin (Z-Ro album), 2010
- "Heroin" (The Velvet Underground song), 1967
- "Heroin" (Buck-Tick song), a 1997 single by Buck-Tick
- "Heroin / Never Never", a 1998 single by Human Drama
- "Heroin", a song by Superpitcher
- "Heroin", a song by Billy Idol
- "Heroin", a song by Lana Del Rey from Lust for Life
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heroin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.