Rabbi Herschel Gluck OBE is a British Rabbi, president of Shomrim in Stamford Hill, chairman of the Arab-Jewish Forum and chairman and founder of the Muslim-Jewish Forum. Established in 2000, the Muslim-Jewish Forum was the first of its type in the world. It deals with a broad range of issues which are of concern to both communities and also serves a role in preventing and defusing tensions.
Gluck’s role as a mediator is not confined to the domestic arena. He has also been heavily involved for some time with the Next Century Foundation, through which he has played a significant role as a mediator in conflicts as diverse as the Sudan and Former Yugoslavia.
- http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART1/475/303.html yael aravah /herschel gluck Israeli newspaper
- H. Gluck's interview with R. Dawkins in the film Root of All Evil?
- Interviewed on ANN TV 2015
- Freedland, Michael (August 7, 2009). "The ambassador of peace inspired by his Jewish faith". The Sunday Times. Times Online. Retrieved 11 December 2010.
- "No. 60367". The London Gazette (Supplement). 29 December 2012. p. 11.
- Joe Lobenstein MBE: Diane Abbott leads tributes to Orthodox Jewish community stalwart, dead at 88 http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/joe-lobenstein-mbe-diane-abbott-leads-tributes-to-orthodox-jewish-community-stalwart-dead-at-88-10350899.html
- Stamford Hill Shomrim - About http://www.londonshomrim.com/about-us.html
|This biographical article about a British rabbi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This English biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|