From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up heya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heya or Hey Ya may refer to:
- Hey (interjection), an interjection
- Heya (sumo) from the Japanese word for "room" (部屋), also in compounds -beya, or Sumo-beya, an organization of sumo wrestlers (pronounced beya when in compound form)
- Heya TV, from the Arabic word for "Hers", an Arabic-language Lebanese television channel, carried on UBI World TV
- Heya wa Howa, alternative title of Howa wa heya ("Him and Her"), Egyptian TV show
- He Ya (Chinese: 河丫), a minor character related to Shang Yang in the Chinese television series The Qin Empire
- Hey'a, a variant name for Islamic religious police
- Heya (J.J. Light song), 1967 single by Navajo musician Jim Stallings, covered by Krokus on the album Round 13
- Heya (J.J. Light album), 1967 album by Jim Stallings
- "Heya", a 1987 single by George Kranz
- "Heya-hee", a rainsong by Sacred Spirit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.