- The following discussion is an archived discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: moved. -- BrownHairedGirl (talk) • (contribs) 13:05, 21 March 2014 (UTC)
Heya (disambiguation) → Heya – Heya currently redirects to Heya (sumo), as the Japanese word "heya" (部屋 "room") is usually only used in English for Sumo, but Heya also exists as an English word, a variant of Hey (interjection) and an Arabic word "Heya" (Her). Heya should be the dab. In ictu oculi (talk) 09:43, 14 March 2014 (UTC)
- Support, per nom. bd2412 T 12:17, 14 March 2014 (UTC)
- Support Good find. The status quo is untenable, and there's no primary topic. --BDD (talk) 18:44, 14 March 2014 (UTC)
- Support if anything, the interjection is the primary topic, so either move the disambiguation page, or the interjection -- 220.127.116.11 (talk) 08:04, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
- Oppose - I looked at the disambiguation page, and it doesn't seem to me that any of those uses challenge the sumo wrestling term for primary topic. Am I missing something? Red Slash 20:03, 15 March 2014 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.