From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Higashi may also refer to several places in Japan:
- Higashi, Shibuya, a district of Shibuya, Tokyo
- Higashi, Fukushima, a village in Fukushima Prefecture
- Higashi, Okinawa, a village in Okinawa Prefecture
- Higashi-ku is the name of wards of four cities:
- Higashi (food), Japanese confectionery
- One of the Maug Islands
- Kotaro Higashi, an alter ego of Ultraman Taro from the 1973 tokusatsu film of the same name
- Joe Higashi, a character from SNK's Fatal Fury and King of Fighters series
- Azuma (disambiguation) (The Japanese character for east is also pronounced azuma)
- East (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Higashi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.