Jump to navigation Jump to search
Higashi may also refer to several places in Japan:
- Higashi, Shibuya, a district of Shibuya, Tokyo
- Higashi, Fukushima, a village in Fukushima Prefecture
- Higashi, Okinawa, a village in Okinawa Prefecture
- Higashi-ku is the name of wards of four cities:
- Higashi (food), Japanese confectionery
- One of the Maug Islands
- Kotaro Higashi, an alter ego of Ultraman Taro from the 1973 tokusatsu film of the same name
- Joe Higashi, a character from SNK's Fatal Fury and King of Fighters series
- Azuma (disambiguation) (The Japanese character for east is also pronounced azuma)
- East (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Higashi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.