Higher-Order and Symbolic Computation
Higher-Order and Symbol Computation (formerly LISP and Symbolic Computation; print: ISSN 1388-3690, online: ISSN 1573-0557) is a computer science journal published by Springer Science+Business Media. It focusses on programming concepts and abstractions and programming language theory.
Former editors-in-chief of the journal have been:
- Richard P. Gabriel, Sun Microsystems, Inc., USA (1988 – 1991)
- Guy L. Steele Jr., Sun Microsystems, Inc., USA (1988 – 1991)
- Robert R. Kessler, University of Utah, USA (1991 – 1998)
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in Academic OneFile, ACM Computing Reviews, ACM Digital Library, Computer Abstracts International Database, Computer Science Index, Current Abstracts, EBSCO, EI-Compendex, INSPEC, io-port.net, PASCAL, Scopus, Summon by Serial Solutions, VINITI Database RAS, and Zentralblatt MATH.
- Journal of Functional Programming
- Journal of Functional and Logic Programming
- Journal of Symbolic Computation