Himansh Kohli at Baqar's spinnathon
3 November 1989
|Occupation||TV artist, film actor|
Himansh Kohli (born 3 November 1989) is an Indian actor from Delhi. He is best known for his role as Raghav Oberoi in the Hindi soap opera Humse Hai Liife. His debut film Yaariyaan was released on 10 January 2014.
Kohli was born to father Vipin Kohli and mother Neeru Kohli and brought up in Delhi. He went to school at K. R. Mangalam World School in Delhi, and completed his Bachelors in Mass Media in March 2011 at Amity University.[not in citation given] Since his childhood he had been fan of Rajesh Khanna and draws inspiration for expressing through eyes and for voice modulation from the actor. He quoted on Rajesh Khanna, "One of the most admirable things about him is how he would easily converse with the viewers, without speaking as much as a word. He is one of the very few actors who had it in them to beautifully express so many feelings with just their eyes and facial expressions.”
Kohli worked as a Radio Jockey (RJ) at Radio Mirchi in Delhi from May to July 2011. He made his debut on TV with Channel [V]'s daily soap opera Humse Hai Liife. He played the character Raghav Oberoi, the male protagonist. He was on the show from 5 September 2011 to 12 June 2012, and left when he was given a role in a feature film. He came back to the show in November 2012 to shoot for the show's final episode.
In May 2012, director Divya Kumar cast Kohli as one of the lead actors for the Bollywood movie Yaariyaan, to play the character Lakshya. The film was released on 10 January 2014. In Jan 2015, Kohli was cast for his second movie after Yaariyan as one of the lead actor for the Bollywood movie Abhi Nahi Toh Kabhi Nahi.which was released in February 2016.
|2017||Jeena Isi Ka Naam Hai||Alex|
|Sweetiee Weds NRI||Aakash Patel|
|Dil Jo Na Keh Saka|
|TBA||Abhi Nahi Toh Kabhi Nahi|
- Humse Hai Liife as Raghav
- "Himansh Kohli". Indicine. Archived from the original on 11 November 2013. Retrieved 11 May 2018.
- "Himansh Kohli". Times of India. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- Fab Five, boxofficeindia.com, retrieved 11 May 2014
- Himansh Kohli. "I, ME, MYSELF – Himansh Kohli!". Rangmunchtv.
- "Abigail Jain in new show Humse Hai Life on Channel [V]". Metro Masti.
- Varun Kapoor enters Humse Hai Life on Channel V, The Times of India 1 June 2012, retrieved 11 May 2014
- "Divya Kumar finds the leading man for her directorial debut". Mid Day. 24 September 2012.
- "Virender K. Arora (an agriculturist magnate), who is producing the film with Arjun N. Kapoor, CEO of Virender K. Arora & Arjun N." TOI. 26 January 2015.
- "Himansh Kohli learns Gujarati for 'Sweetie Desai Weds NRI'".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Himansh Kohli.|
|This article about an Indian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|