From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hindavi)
Hindawi or Hindavi can refer to:
- Hindawi affair
- Hindustani language (Hindi-Urdu)
- Hindawi Programming System, a suite of open source Indic-text programming languages
- Hindawi Publishing Corporation, publisher of open access journals
- David Hindawi (born 1944), American software entrepreneur
- Nezar Hindawi, Jordanian convicted for plotting to bomb an airplane
- Khairi Al-Hindawi (1885–1957), Iraqi politician and poet
- Khalil al-Hindawi (1906– 1976), Syrian writer and poet
- Orion Hindawi (born 1980), American software entrepreneur
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hindawi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.