(Redirected from Hindavi)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hindawi or Hindavi can refer to:
- Hindawi affair
- Hindustani language (Hindi-Urdu)
- Hindawi Programming System, a suite of open source Indic-text programming languages
- Hindawi Publishing Corporation, publisher of open access journals
- David Hindawi (born 1944), American software entrepreneur
- Nezar Hindawi, Jordanian convicted for plotting to bomb an airplane
- Khairi Al-Hindawi (1885–1957), Iraqi politician and poet
- Khalil al-Hindawi (1906– 1976), Syrian writer and poet
- Orion Hindawi (born 1980), American software entrepreneur
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hindawi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.