|Look up hir or hir' in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hir is an unofficial, socially-constructed gender-neutral pronoun used as him/her or his/her.
Hir is also the mascot for the India Habitat Centre's annual Indian Languages Festival, Samanvay. Hir is an ageless, androgynous, itinerant storyteller who can travel through time, space and dimensions.
Hir or HIR may also refer to:
- Hir, Iran, a city in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Hir District, a district in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Hir Rural District, a rural district in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Hir, Qazvin, a village in Qazvin Province, Iran
- Hir, Sistan and Baluchestan, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Honiara International Airport (IATA code), Solomon Islands
- Harvard International Review, a quarterly journal on international affairs
- Halogen Infrared Reflective, a type of lightbulb
- Humoral immunity (Humoral Immune Response)
- Her (disambiguation)
- Hur (disambiguation)
- Le Hir
- Hir Vijay Suri (17th century), Indian Jain
- Ieuan Brydydd Hir (1450–1485), Welsh language poet
- Rhun Hir ap Maelgwn (died c. 586), king of Gwynedd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.