Hiroshi Nakada (中田 宏 Nakada Hiroshi, born September 20, 1964) is the former mayor of Yokohama, Kanagawa in Japan. A graduate of Aoyama Gakuin University, he served at the Matsushita Institute of Government and Management before working in the House of Councillors in the Diet.
He was first elected mayor of Yokohama in April 2002 after serving in the House of Representatives in the Diet (national legislature) for three terms since July 1993. He was re-elected in 2006.
- 1993-1996: first term in House of Representatives
- 1996-2000: second term in House of Representatives
- 2000-2002: third term in House of Representatives
- 2002-2006: first term as Mayor of Yokohama
- 2006-2010: second term as Mayor of Yokohama
- Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD-IV), 2008.
| Mayor of Yokohama
|This article about a Japanese politician born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a mayor in Japan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|