Ho Tin Stop
|MTR Light Rail stop|
Ho Tin Stop platform
|Location||Kin Fung Circuit
Tuen Mun District, Hong Kong
|Owned by||KCR Corporation|
|Operated by||MTR Corporation|
Ho Tin (Chinese: 河田), named after nearby Ho Tin Street, is an at-grade MTR Light Rail stop located at Kin Fung Circuit, opposite to Tuen Mun River and Tuen Mun Station in Tuen Mun District. It began service on 18 September 1988 and belongs to Zone 2. It serves the nearby industrial area.
- Exit F of Tuen Mun MTR Station
There is a bus stop at Tsun Wen Road, between two bus depots behind Ho Tin Stop.
There is also a minibus stop beside the bus stop which is mentioned above.
- Route 40 to Siu Hang Tsuen ( Tuen Mun District ) ( Circular ) 
- Route 44A and 44B to Tuen Mun MTR Station 
- Route 45 to Tai Hing Gardens ( Circular )
- Light Rail (Hong Kong)
- Tuen Mun District
- Tuen Mun
- Tuen Mun Stop (preceding stop), which is an interchange station for the West Rail Line as well.
- Choy Yee Bridge Stop (following stop)
- Tuen Mun River
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ho Tin Stop.|