From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hogarth may refer to:
- William Hogarth (1697–1764), English painter, engraver, pictorial satirist and cartoonist
- David George Hogarth (1862–1927), English archaeologist
- C(harles) J(ames) Hogarth (1869–1942), translator of French, Spanish and, notably, Russian works into English.
- Donald Hogarth (1879–1950), Canadian politician and mining financier
- Thomas William Hogarth (1901–1999), writer of books about the Bull Terrier breed of dog
- Paul Hogarth (1917–2001), English painter and illustrator
- Burne Hogarth (1911–1996), American cartoonist, illustrator, educator and author
- Steve Hogarth (born 1959), English musician; lead singer of the rock band Marillion
- Susan Hogarth, American libertarian politician
- William Hogarth Main, known as Bill Main, namesake of the Hogarthian system of dive equipment configuration
- Hogarth Press, English publisher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hogarth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.