Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up holm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Holm may refer to:
- Holm (island), a place-name for islands in areas with Scandinavian influence especially river islets or land bounded by water
- Holm Oak or Quercus ilex, a tree. Also found as a placename element in southern England such as Holmbush
- Holm (surname)
- Holm, Norway, a village in the municipality of Bindal in Nordland county
- Holm, Troms, a village in the municipality of Dyrøy in Troms county
- Holm, a village in the town of Podu Iloaiei in Iaşi County
- Holm, a village in the commune of Pânceşti in Neamţ County
- The former name of Mount Saint Mary (Šmarna gora), an inselberg in the north of Ljubljana, central Slovenia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.