Holt Copse & Joel Park
Holt Copse & Joel Park is a local nature reserve and park in Wokingham, Berkshire, England. The nature reserve is owned by Wokingham Borough Council and also managed by the council in conjunction with the Holt Copse Conservation Volunteers.
Geography and site
The total area is 23 acres (9.3 ha) in size, with the nature reserve being 5.2 hectares (13 acres) of this area. Holt Copse is an ancient semi-natural woodland. The copse itself is 2.7 hectares (6.7 acres) in area.
In 2002 the site was declared as a local nature reserve by Wokingham Borough Council.
- "Magic Map Application". Magic.defra.gov.uk. Retrieved 2017-04-29.
- "Natural England - Special Sites". Lnr.naturalengland.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-04-29.
- "Wokingham Town Council | Parks". Wokingham-tc.gov.uk. Retrieved 2017-04-29.
- "Holt Copse - Holt Copse Conservation Volunteers". Hccv.weebly.com. Retrieved 2017-04-29.
- "Holt Copse – Wokingham in Bloom". Wokinghaminbloom.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-04-29.
- "Progress 2014-15 - Holt Copse Conservation Volunteers". Hccv.weebly.com. Retrieved 2017-04-29.