Holub's golden weaver
|Holub's golden weaver|
Holub's golden weaver (Ploceus xanthops), also known as the African golden weaver, is a species of bird in the family Ploceidae. It is found from Gabon to Uganda and Kenya, south to northern Namibia, northern Botswana and eastern South Africa.
- BirdLife International (2012). "Ploceus xanthops". IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. 2012. Retrieved 26 November 2013.CS1 maint: ref=harv (link)old-form url
- "English name updates - IOC Version 2.3 (Dec 2009)". International Ornithological Congress. December 2009. Archived from the original on 2010-01-31.
- Beolens, Bo; Watkins, Michael (2003). Whose Bird? Men and Women Commemorated in the Common Names of Birds. London: Christopher Helm. p. 169.
- Holub's golden weaver - Species text in Weaver Watch.
- Holub's golden weaver - Species text in The Atlas of Southern African Birds.