Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up honeydew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Honeydew may refer to:
- Honeydew (melon), a cultivar group of melon
- Honeydew (secretion), a sugar-rich sticky substance secreted by various animals
- Honeydew, California, a town
- Honeydew, West Virginia
- Bunsen Honeydew, a fictional character from The Muppets franchise
- Honey Dew Donuts, a Massachusetts-based franchise selling donuts and other breakfast foods
- Honeydew (album), a 2008 album by Shawn Mullins
- Honeydew (color), a pale shade of the color spring green
- Honeydew moth (Cryptoblabes gnidiella), a moth of Southern and Middle America
- Fuller's Organic Honey Dew, a brand of pale ale brewed by Fuller's Brewery
- Simon "Honeydew" Lane, a member of internet gaming group The Yogscast
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honeydew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.