Hong-gi, also spelled Hong-ki, is a Korean masculine given name. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 11 hanja with the reading "hong" and 68 hanja with the reading "gi" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be registered for use in given names.
People with this name include:
- Han Hong-ki (1924–1996), South Korean footballer
- Choi Hong-ki (born 1947), stage name Na Hoon-a, South Korean trot singer
- Shin Hong-gi (born 1968), South Korean footballer
- Lee Hong-gi (born 1990), South Korean idol singer
Fictional characters with this name include:
- Hong-ki, in 1999 South Korean film City of the Rising Sun
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names] (PDF). South Korea: Supreme Court. Retrieved 2013-10-17.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|