Housing and Building Research Institute
|Website||Housing and Building Research Institute|
The institute was established through the passing of the Housing and Building Research Institutes Act 2016.
The Institute has a total of 153 personnel including 33 qualified research personnel. All activities including R & D programme are now being executed through the following Divisions and Sections:
- Software Engineer
- Building Materials Division
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering Division
- Housing Division
- Extension and Dissemination Wing
- Information and Documentation Section
- Administrative & Accounts Section
- Training Cell
- "Inception workshop on promoting sustainable building held in capital". The Daily Star. 2016-07-29. Retrieved 2017-04-15.
- "Govt okays 3 draft laws". The Daily Star. 2017-01-02. Retrieved 2017-04-15.
|This article about a Bangladeshi organisation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This architecture-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|