Hunch may refer to:
- Hunch (website), a collective intelligence decision making system
- Hunch, an intuitive reckoning
- Hunch, a forward bend in one's body, such as that from a crushed vertebra
- Hunch, a parody of Derryn Hinch played by Steve Vizard on Australian television show Fast Forward
- Hunch, a dance attributed to Hasil Adkins
- The Hunch Backs, a mountain in Hong Kong
- USS Hunch (SP-1197), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hunch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.