||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Full name||Hyrulnizam Juma'at|
|Date of birth||November 14, 1986|
|Place of birth||Singapore|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|2014||Tampines Rovers FC||12||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10:51, 8 November 2015 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 5 March 2014
Hyrulnizam Juma'at (born 14 November 1986) is a Singaporean footballer who plays for Warriors FC and the Singapore national football team. Hyrulnizam started his professional footballing career with S.League club Young Lions, and has played as a goalkeeper for the entirety of his career.
Hyrulnizam began his footballing career as part of the youth setup of Warriors FC. He eventually chose to sign for Young Lions in 2006. At the end of 2009, Hyrulnizam rejoined his boyhood club, Warriors FC. On 23 March 2010, Hyrulnizam made his Asian Champions League debut, coming on for Shahril Jantan in the 89th minute, keeping a cleansheet as well as two saves. In 2012, he played for Malaysia Super League club LionsXII for a season before reuniting with Warriors FC once again in 2013. After the 2013 S.League season, Hyrulnizam signed for Tampines Rovers FC. His impressive performance during his stint with Tampines Rover FC led to him being nominated by Goal.com on 24 February 2014 as its Southeast Asia Player of the Week. After a bright spell at Tampines Rover FC, he switched clubs once again, joining S.League club Home United where he currently plays.
Hyrulnizam has represented Singapore's U23 side in the 2009 Southeast Asian Games, playing a total of 4 games during the competition.
On 1 June 2012, Hyrulnizam made his senior international debut for the Singapore national football team in a friendly match against Hong Kong. The match ended 1-0 in a Hong Kong victory. Following his international debut, he served as back-up to compatriots Hassan Sunny and Izwan Mahbud as the 3rd choice national goalkeeper. Hyrulnizam was called up during the 2011 AFC Asian Cup qualification in Qatar, the 2012 AFF Championship, and the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifiers.
Hyrulnizam is currently studying at Republic Polytechnic and has stated that Petr Čech is his sporting hero.
- "Hyrulnizam Juma'at | Home United Football Club". Home United Football Club. Archived from the original on 29 September 2015. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- "Southeast Asia Player of the Week: Hyrulnizam Juma'at - Goal.com". Goal.com. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- "HKFA". Hong Kong Football Association. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- Tan, Kenneth. "Hyrulnizam relishing Singapore recall | FourFourTwo". FourFourTwo. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- "Singapore - H. Juma'at - Profile with news, career statistics and history - Soccerway". Soccerway. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- Hyrulnizam Juma'at at Soccerway