I&M Bank Tower
|I&M Bank Tower Nairobi|
I&M Bank Tower
|Antenna spire||99 m (325 ft)|
|Roof||82 m (269 ft)|
|Floor area||8,500 m2 (91,000 sq ft)|
|Lifts/elevators||4 (and 1 escalator)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Planning Systems Services|
|Main contractor||Laxmanbhai Construction|
The building is located on Kenyatta Avenue, in Nairobi's central business district, adjacent to the Kenyan headquarters of CFC Stanbic Bank. The coordinates of the building are:1°17'05.0"S, 36°49'12.0"E (Latitude:-1.284714; Longitude:36.819993).
Completed in 2001, the tower is the main headquarters for I&M Bank Limited (I&M Bank), the lynchpin of the I&M Bank Group. In the past, the building also served as the headquarters of the Standard Group, which includes The Standard newspaper and Kenya Television Network station.
- I&M Bank Group
- List of banks in Kenya
- List of tallest buildings in Nairobi
- Economy of Kenya
- Government Structure of Kenya
- TLC (29 March 2016). "I&M Bank Tower: Overview". Nairobi: Touristlink.com (TLC). Retrieved 29 March 2016.
- Google (29 March 2016). "Location of I&M Bank Tower, Nairobi, Kenya" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 29 March 2016.
- Nairobian Reporter (21 September 2014). "I&M building was carried to CBD site". Nairobi: The Nairobian. Retrieved 29 March 2016.
- IMBKL (29 March 2016). "I&M Bank: List of Branches". Nairobi: I&M Bank Kenya Limied (IMBKL). Retrieved 29 March 2016.