IBM System/3X was a line of general business midrange computers that were developed and marketed by the IBM Company beginning in 1975. The AS/400, a successor system that was introduced in 1988, was based on a combination of the System/36 and System/38 computers.
- IBM System/32, released 1975
- IBM System/34, released 1978
- IBM System/36, released 1983
- IBM System/38, released 1979
- Wright, Jason (February 26, 2006). "The comeback kit". Information Age. Retrieved 2008-01-23.
|This minicomputer-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|