II Crush the Insects
|II: Crush the Insects|
|Studio album by|
|Reverend Bizarre chronology|
|Singles from II: Crush the Insects|
|Lords of Metal||(88/100)|
II: Crush the Insects is the second album by the Finnish doom metal band Reverend Bizarre, released in 2005. The song "Slave of Satan", which was released as a single on 20 April of that year, appears here in a 13:27 version, which is an abridgement compared to the full version of the song released as a CD single which clocked at 20:59. Due to the more upbeat nature of the first part of the album, the CD case has a sticker accusing Reverend Bizarre of being "The Biggest Sell-Out in True Doom".
- All songs written by Albert Witchfinder, except where noted.
|1.||"Doom over the World"||7:37|
|2.||"The Devil Rides Out"||6:11|
|4.||"Slave of Satan"||13:27|
|5.||"Council of Ten"||Vicar||8:32|
|6.||"By This Axe I Rule!"||10:03|
- Albert Witchfinder - bass guitar and vocals, choir on track 1
- Peter Vicar - guitar, choir on track 1
- Earl of Void - guitar and drums, choir on track 1
- Anton "Satan's Claw" Q-Pias - guest guitar solos on the tracks "Fucking Wizard" and "By This Axe I Rule."
- Daniel Nyman: choir on track 1
|This article about a 2000s doom metal album is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|