From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Isl (or isl) is a common abbreviation for "island" or "islands".
ISL may also refer to:
Education and research
- Illinois Security Lab, a research laboratory at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Independent School League (disambiguation), independent high school athletic conferences in the United States
- Institute of State and Law, a Russian legal think tank affiliated with the Russian Academy of Sciences
- International School of Louisiana, a charter school system in the United States
- International School of Lusaka, an international school in Zambia
- International School of Luxembourg, a privately owned non-profit school in Luxembourg
- International School of Lyon, an international school in France
- Icelandic language (ISO 639-2 tag: ISL), a language spoken in Iceland
- Indian Sign Language or Indo-Pakistani Sign Language (IPSL) also known as sign language of the deaf community in India
- International Sign Language, an international auxiliary language
- Irish Sign Language, the sign language of Ireland
- Israeli Sign Language, the most commonly used sign language within Israel's deaf community
- Ice Hockey Superleague, a British-based ice hockey league that existed between 1996 and 2003
- Indonesia Super League, the top-tier competition for football clubs in Indonesia
- International Soccer League, a U.S. based soccer league which was formed in 1960 and collapsed in 1965
- International Sport and Leisure, a bankrupt Swiss sports marketing company that was closely affiliated with FIFA and the IOC
- Indian Super League, a professional football-club league based in India.
- Iranian Super League (disambiguation), the Iranian professional basketball, futsal or volleyball leagues
- Island Soccer League, a professional six-a-side association football league based in Bermuda
- Iceland, a Nordic European island country
- In-situ leach, a mining technique
- Independent Socialist League, a defunct Trotskyist group in the United States (originally called the "Workers Party")
- Integer set library (isl), a programming library for manipulating integer sets
- Inter-Switch Link (disambiguation), a specially configured connection between network equipment
- Cisco Inter-Switch Link, a proprietary Cisco VLAN trunking protocol
- Intercon Security, a security firm
- International Socialist Left (Germany) (German: internationale sozialistische linke), a Trotskyist group in Germany
- Irish Shipping Limited, an Irish state-owned deepsea shipping company formed during World War II
- Lyapunov stability in mathematics, from the phrase "[i]n the [s]ense of [L]yapunov"
- Island Line (MTR), one of the rapid transit railway lines in Hong Kong
- International Service Learning, a humanitarian NGO that offers volunteers practical experience in medical, education, and community enrichment programs
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ISL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.