From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISN is an initialism that can stand for:
- International Relations and Security Network, a free public service that provides products and resources to encourage the exchange of information among international relations and security professionals worldwide.
- Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation, in the U.S. Department of State
- International Suppliers Network, a vendor tracking system.
- International Society for Neurochemistry
- Interstellar Network News, a news network in the fictional Babylon 5 universe.
- Idioma de Signos Nicaragüense meaning Nicaraguan Sign Language in the Spanish language.
- Sloulin Field International Airport, Williston, North Dakota, USA (IATA airport code)
- Internment Serial Number, a number which captives of the United States Armed Services apprehended during its war on terror are assigned.
- Initial Sequence Number, a number exchanged in TCP segments during computer network communication between a client and a server. Central in a SYN flood defense known as SYN cookies.
- Intel Software Network
- InfoSec News
- ITAD Subscriber Numbers, a method of providing inter-domain numeric Session Initiation Protocol addressing, allowing SIP URIs to be dialled numerically.
- Independent Sports Network which was part of the London News Network.
- Irish Socialist Network
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ISN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.