||This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2012)
Ideas Above Our Station is the first studio album by the English alternative rock band, Hundred Reasons, released on May 20, 2002, on Columbia Records. The album reached #6 in the UK album chart and is the band's most commercially successful album to date.
In 2012, the band got together after a three-year break to celebrate the album's ten-year anniversary.
The album cover art is a stylised photograph of the Lloyd's Building in London.
- "I'll Find You"
- "What Thought Did"
- "If I Could"
- "Gone Too Far"
The Japanese version of the album contained two extra songs, "Remmus" and "No.5".
- Andy Bews - drums
- Colin Doran - lead vocals, keyboard
- Andy Gilmour - bass guitar
- Larry Hibbitt - guitar, vocals, lead vocals (chorus of "Shine")
- Paul Townsend - guitar, vocals, lead vocals (verses of "Silver")
- Dave Sardy - producer
- Greg Fidelman - engineering
- Greg Gordon - editing, additional engineering
- Juan Garcia - second engineer
- Peter - second engineer
- Jennifer Paola - production coordinator
- Stephen Marcussen - mastering
- Stewart Whitmore - digital editing
- Steve Gullick - photography
- Dave Goodchild - photography
- Mark Unwin / Precesssion Industries - design, illustration