Ikaw ang Lahat sa Akin
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Ikaw ang Lahat sa Akin|
|Genre||Soap opera, Melodrama, Romance|
|Written by||Honey Hidalgo
|Directed by||F.M. Reyes|
Angelika dela Cruz
John Lloyd Cruz
|Opening theme||Ikaw ang Lahat sa Akin by Ella May Saison|
|Country of origin||Philippines|
|Original language(s)||Tagalog, English|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||125 (Total)|
|Executive producer(s)||Darnel Joy Villaflor|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Star Creatives|
|Original release||May 16– November 4, 2005|
Ikaw Ang Lahat Sa Akin (You're Everything to Me) is a Filipino primetime soap opera directed by F.M. Reyes and broadcast by ABS-CBN. It stars John Lloyd Cruz, Bea Alonzo, Diether Ocampo, Angelika dela Cruz, Shaina Magdayao and Claudine Barretto. It aired from May 16, 2005 to November 4, 2005.
Nea Cruz Fontanilla (Claudine Barretto) and Jasmin Cruz Fontanilla (Bea Alonzo) are sisters, although they haven’t seen each other since Nea was five years old and Nea’s father Larry (Noni Buencamino) abandoned both her and her mother Elena (Jaclyn Jose) to live with the rich yet cruel Yolanda (Carmi Martin).
Years after their traumatic separation, Nea and Jasmin’s paths cross again. Raised in above-average circumstances by Larry and Yolanda along with her stepsister Hazel (Shaina Magdayao), Jasmin is the resident shy girl in school and the target of pranks by Oliver Ynares (John Lloyd Cruz), the mischievous younger son of the prominent Ynares clan.
As an old-money family, Ynares patriarch Roden (Tirso Cruz III) and matriarch Susana (Hilda Koronel) have given up on the unruly Oliver, setting their hopes instead on the bright, intelligent Ivan (Diether Ocampo) to fulfill their dreams of having a politician in the family. But unknown to Ivan's family - and his beautiful, rich, and devoted girlfriend Karri Medrano (Angelika dela Cruz) - Ivan has a dark secret that he kept hidden from those he loves, which now threatens to destroy the life he has carefully built.
While Jasmin and Oliver’s imperfect lives are about to take an interesting turn, an unexpected change comes from Nea, who is now dead-set on destroying the life of her estranged father. But what brought about this change in Nea? And how will it affect the Ynares family?
On the same day that Nea's mother dies, Nea is picked by a strange man who drugs and takes advantage of her. She later finds out it was Ivan Ynares. Jasmin and Oliver break up due to Nea's rape allegations and also because Oliver thinks Jasmin was cheating on him with her childhood friend.
Nea goes to court, but before it starts she is bombed by Roden's men. Susana leaves the house and breaks up with Roden when she finds out Roden was cheating on her with Yolanda. In response, Roden vowed to take his revenge on the Fontenellier family.
Cast and characters
- Claudine Barretto as Nea Cruz-Fontanilla
- Diether Ocampo as Ivan Ynares
- Angelika dela Cruz as Karri Medrano-Ynares
- John Lloyd Cruz as Oliver Ynares
- Bea Alonzo as Jasmin Cruz-Fontanilla
- Shaina Magdayao as Hazel Gerochi-Fontanilla
- Geoff Eigenmann as Ricardo 'Third' Fernando III
- Jaclyn Jose as Elena Cruz
- Tirso Cruz III as Roden Ynares
- Hilda Koronel as Susana Ynares
- Carmi Martin as Yolanda Gerochi-Fontanilla
- Nonie Buencamino as Larry Fontanilla
- Kathleen Hermosa as Vonnie
- Rayver Cruz as Nat
- Vanna Garcia as Daphne
- DM Sevilla
- Glaiza de Castro
- Kiko Matos
- Pia Moran
- Marita Zobel
- Claudine Barretto as Nea Fontanilla - the eldest of the Fontanilla sisters. She is talented, dresses well, and does not accept handouts from anybody. She is pursued by Oliver's older brother Ivan.
- John Lloyd Cruz as Oliver Ynares - Ivan's youngest brother and the least-favored son. A very down-to-earth guy who is also quirky and bubbly, he is the exact opposite of Jasmin, the lass he has fallen for. Ivan and Nea meet through Oliver and it is his craving for bulalo brings him to Nea.
- Bea Alonzo as Jasmin Fontanilla - is the sister of Nea who never stopped looking for her. She lives with her father, Larry. Jasmin grew up believing that her mother is Yolanda Gerochi and the only sister she has is Hazel. Despite the many tragedies she has experienced, Jasmin remains optimistic about life. Jasmin is withdrawn; she would rather blend in with the crowd than stand out.
- Diether Ocampo as Ivan Ynares - is the favorite son of a business tycoon and the older brother of Oliver. Ivan runs the huge family-owned enterprise that has stakes in logging, furniture making and resort development. He is the childhood sweetheart of Karri Medrano. Eventually, Ivan falls in love with Nea.
- Angelika dela Cruz as Karri Medrano - is a socialite and the childhood sweetheart of Ivan. Karri is the daughter of a sugar magnate from the Visayas and the unica hija of her parents, Perry and Rosemarie Medrano
- Shaina Magdayao as Hazel Fontanilla - is the half-sister to both Nea and Jasmin.
- Jaclyn Jose as Elena Cruz - is the mother of Nea and Jasmin.
- Tirso Cruz III as Roden Ynares - is the father of Ivan and Oliver and a very shrewd businessman. He is married to Susan Ledesma.
- Hilda Koronel as Susana Ledesma-Ynares - is the mother of Ivan and Oliver.
- Carmi Martin as Yolanda Gerochi - is a wealthy yet cruel woman and the mother of Hazel, Jasmin's half-sister.
- Noni Buencamino as Larry Fontanilla - is the father of Nea, Jasmin, and Hazel. He left Elena for another woman (Yolanda). Larry worked as a driver for Yolanda's family.