|Studio album by Luna Sea|
|Released||May 21, 1992|
|Recorded||Victor Studio, Studio Vincent, Magnet Studio, Den Music Studio, Studio EGM, Freedom Studio, RMC Studio, MIT Studio, Echo House|
|Luna Sea chronology|
The album was supported by the Image or Real, its three date encore, and After the Image tours for a total of 25 shows and an accumulative audience of 28,500.
The song "Search For Reason" is re-recorded from their 1989 demo "Shade"."Vampire's Talk" was originally titled "Feeling", and "In Mind" was titled "Sinful Song". This recording of "Moon" is a longer, reworked version of the song from their debut album Luna Sea. "Déjàvu" and "Wish" were both re-recorded by the band for the 2000 compilation album Period -the Best Selection-.
Image was remastered and re-released by Universal Music Group on December 19, 2007, it came with a DVD of the promotional video for "Déjàvu".
|1.||"Call For Love"||Sugizo||0:42|
|6.||"Search For Reason"||Sugizo||7:10|
- Luna Sea
- Additional performers
- Chorus: Yurie Kokubu, Kaoru Akimoto
- Chorus arrangement: Hidekazu Tokumitsu
- Producer and arranger: Luna Sea
- Executive producers: Masatoshi Sakanoue (Sweet Child), Seiichiro Ishihara, Takafumi Muraki (Victor Invitation)
- Supervisor: Hiroyuki Iwata
- Director: Yoshiyuki Maki, Akira Sekiguchi (Victor Invitation)
- Recorder, mixer: Masayuki Nakahara (Victor Studio)
- Additional engineers: Hirokazu Akashi (Victor Studio), Shigetoshi Saito (Victor Studio)
- Mastering engineer: Hiroshi Kawasaki (Victor Studio)
- Assistant engineers: Masayuki Oka (Victor Studio), Tomoaki Sato (Victor Vincent), Takashi Kondo (Victor Vincent), Terushi Maruyama (Magnet Studio), Osamu Konishi (Den Music Studio), Akihiro Sano (Studio EGM), Minoru Yasuda (Freedom Studio), Toshio Tanabe (RMC Studio), Shigeru Matsumura (MIT Studio), Satoru Arai (Echo House)
- Sound effects: Keishi Urata, Tsuyoshi Kon, Kunihiko Tominaga, Manabu Ogasawara, Tsutomu Nakayama
- Sound adviser: Kazutaka Minemori
- Drum tuner: Yukihiro Sugimoto
- Adviser: Toshihiro Nara
- Art direction & graphic design: Sakaguchi Ken Factory
- Design coordinator: Tatsuo Sato
- Photography: Bruno Dayan
- Hair & make-up: Tetsuya Kameyama
- Stylist: Sayuri Chihara
- Costumes: Mikako Ohhara
- Cover model: Sakuraku K.
- Shinya's model: Sayuri Ichiyo
- Sugizo's doll: Katan Amano, Ryoichi Yoshida
- A & R coordinator: Nobuhiro Sonoyama (Sweet Child)
- Artist management: Yoshiki Okiyama (Sweet Child), Masato Takahashi (Sweet Child), Eriko Murata (Sweet Child)
- Road crew: Yosuke Narita, Keisuke Takimoto, Jyunzi Sakuma
- Official fan club Slave: Orie Murasaki, Naoe Tanimoto
- "Luna Sea - Image". discogs.com. Retrieved November 13, 2011.
- LUNA SEAのアルバム売り上げランキング Retrieved April 24, 2011
- "LUNA SEA: God Bless You". JRock Revolution. 2007-08-27. Archived from the original on 2016-01-09. Retrieved 2015-03-28.
- "PERIOD: LUNA SEA". amazon.co.jp (in Japanese). Retrieved 2012-03-18.
- "Luna Sea Memorial Cover Album -Re:birth-". cdjapan.co.jp. Retrieved 2012-07-07.
- Image liner notes, 1992-05-21. Retrieved 2013-10-25.