From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up imaginarium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An imaginarium is a type of place dedicated to imagination.
Imaginarium may also refer to:
- The Imaginarium Studios, a motion capture studio founded by Andy Serkis
- Imaginarium SA, a Spain-based toy company founded in 1992.
- Imaginaerum, a 2011 Nightwish album (former name Imaginarium)
- Imaginaerum (film), a film based upon the Nightwish album
- Imaginarium: Songs from the Neverhood, a 2004 soundtrack album
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, a 2009 film
- Imaginarium (Morifade album), 2002
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Imaginarium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.