Imitation Electric Piano
|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (July 2013)|
|Imitation Electric Piano|
|Genres||Post-rock, Indie rock|
Drag City (US)
|Associated acts||Stereolab, Charlottefield|
|Past members||Christopher Baker
The band's first album, Trinity Neon was released in 2003. Line-ups have included Ashley Marlowe on drums (Charlottefield), Dominic Jeffery on keyboards (Stereolab), Paul Morgan on guitar (EMB Ortolan), David Campbell on keyboards (I'm Being Good), Joe Watson on keyboards (Stereolab) and singer Mary Hampton. The most recent line-up comprised Etienne Rodes (bass), Jo Bramli (vocals) and Lee Adams (drums).
The band's second LP, Blow It Up, Burn It Down, Kick It 'Til It Bleeds, was released in October 2006.
- Imitation Electric Piano (Duophonic, 1999)
- Trinity Neon (Duophonic, 2003)
- Blow It Up, Burn It Down, Kick It 'Til It Bleeds (Duophonic, 2006)
- Phares, Heather. "Imitation Electric Piano - Music Biography, Credits and Discography". AllMusic. Retrieved 2013-07-06.
-  Archived 6 April 2015 at the Wayback Machine.