In Love Again
This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"In Love Again"|
|Promotional single by Rogue Traders|
|from the album Here Come the Drums|
"In Love Again" is the first and only promotional single released by Australian electronic rock group Rogue Traders from their second album Here Come the Drums, released exclusively through radio, reaching #12 on the Australian airplay chart. The coda of the song features a sample of "Head Over Heels" by Tears for Fears.
The video for this song was filmed during the band's tour schedule and has snippets of previous performances. According to James Ash on the official forum, the original video clip was to be an all brown clip based on a wedding full of ghosts of past lovers. They opted for the clip you see now, which was a way to finish what they had done with the album.
- Promotional CD
- "In Love Again" (radio edit)
- "In Love Again" (album version) – 5:15
- "In Love Again" (radio edit) – 3:40
|Australian ARIA Digital Track Chart||20|
Awards and nominations
- 2008 Dance Work of the Year APRA Award win for "In Love Again", co-written by Jamie Appleby, Melinda Appleby, Roland Orzabal, Curt Smith, was presented by Australasian Performing Right Association.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-07-18. Retrieved 2008-07-27.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Pandora Archive" (PDF). Pandora.nla.gov.au. 2006-08-23. Retrieved 2017-06-23.
- "2008 Winners - APRA Music Awards". Australasian Performing Right Association (APRA). Archived from the original on 1 April 2014. Retrieved 28 April 2010.