From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Independent television can refer to:
- Africa Independent Television, a Nigerian satellite television station
- Independent Television (Bangladesh), a Bangladeshi 24/7 news channel
- Independent Television, a British television network:
- ITV (TV network), a television network covering the United Kingdom, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands
- ITV (TV channel), a brand name used by ITV plc for twelve franchises of the ITV Network covering England, Southern Scotland, Wales, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands
- ITV Digital, a UK digital terrestrial TV broadcaster, which opened in 1998 as ONdigital and closed in 2002
- ITV plc, a British company which owns twelve of the fifteen ITV Network franchises
- ITV Studios, a production company owned by ITV plc
- itv.com, the main website of ITV plc
- Independent station, a terrestrial television station not affiliated to networks
- ION Television, previously called i: Independent Television
- Televisão Independente, a Portuguese television channel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Independent Television.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.